IEEE EDOC 2020 is the twenty-fourth conference in a series that provides the key forum for researchers and practitioners in the field of enterprise computing. EDOC conferences address the full range of models, methodologies, and engineering technologies contributing to intra- and inter-enterprise application systems. Since 1997, EDOC has brought together leading computer scientists, IT decision makers, enterprise architects, solution designers, and practitioners to discuss enterprise computing challenges, models and solutions from the perspectives of academia, industry, and government. The EDOC conference series emphasizes a holistic view on enterprise applications engineering and management, fostering integrated approaches that address and relate business models, business processes, people and technology.
EDOC 2020 will take place in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, from October 5 to October 8, 2020. The host institution for EDOC 2020 is Eindhoven University of Technology.
IEEE EDOC is the no 1 enterprise conference (on e.g. enterprise computing, enterprise architecture, enterprise engineering) according to Google Scholar’s h5-index:
1. IEEE EDOC, the enterprise computing conference, 18
2. Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling (BPMDS and EMMSAD), 14
3. International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), 13
4. Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM), 10
5. International Conference on Operations Reserach and Enterprise Systems (ICORES), 8
Please subscribe here to receive updates from the conference and future EDOC events. Watch a teaser video and come back soon for more details!