EDOC is the key forum for researchers and practitioners in the field of enterprise computing. Since 1997, EDOC conferences address the full range of models, methodologies, and engineering technologies contributing to intra- and inter-enterprise application systems. In particular, the main topics include:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Software Architecture and Engineering
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Enterprise Security
- Business Process and Business rules
- Semantics and Information Management
We invite you to submit proposals for one-day or half-day workshops focusing on areas related to enterprise computing in general. Both research and application-oriented topics are welcome.
The EDOC workshops are intended to animate a lively discussion of innovative ideas, recent progress, or practical approaches and applications. Each workshop will provide a collaborative forum for a group of typically 15 to 30 participants to exchange recent and/or preliminary results, to conduct intensive discussions on a particular topic, or to coordinate efforts between representatives of a technical community.
Workshop Proposal Guidelines
Your proposal document must contain the following information:
1. Title of the workshop
2. Proposed duration of the workshop (full-day or half-day)
3. Name, affiliation, and e-mail addresses of the workshop chairs
4. Extended abstract (500-1000 words) explaining the workshop topics and their fit with the EDOC conference, intended audience, preliminary workshop program (e.g., keynote speakers, paper presentations, discussions, working sessions), and other relevant details.
5. Preliminary Call for Papers, including:
- Workshop description, background and goals;
- List of topics
- Preliminary list of program committee members
- Information about distribution channels (e.g., mailing lists, web-site, direct mailings to past presenters, other direct mailings) that will be used for advertising the workshop
6. History of the workshop (if it was held before) with some statistics
7. Short biographies of workshop chairs.
Please ensure that you adhere to the above workshop proposal guidelines providing all requested information using at most six pages. The proposal must be submitted as a PDF file to the workshop chairs.
The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE.