In the next BPM cluster meeting on March 11th, two master student presentations are scheduled:
- Presentation by IM master student Zoë Vangangelt [12:30 – 13:00]
- Title: Application and evaluation of the BASE/X framework in the healthcare domain
- Abstract: This presentation relates to the master thesis research, which addresses the lack of studies on the usability of the BASE/X framework in the healthcare sector. Through a case study at Lunet Zorg, the application of BASE/X is extensively evaluated. Based on this application and evaluation, the research provides recommendations that guide the improvement of the BASE/X framework and enhance success in future applications of BASE/X.
- Supervisors: Irene Vanderfeesten and Oktay Türetken
- Presentation by OML master student Ruud Lubbers [13:00 – 13:30]
- Title: A selective maintenance model and supporting architecture: An application from the semi-conductor industry
- AbstractI: n this research project, that has been conducted at ASML, the maintenance strategy is investigated. A selective maintenance model has been developed, that can determine the set of preventive maintenance actions that can be performed during a given timeframe. An analysis has been performed to show the performance of this model, compared to the current strategy, under various parameter settings. An analysis of the current information system architecture was conducted, in order to determine how the selective maintenance model can be implemented. A software tool was developed , following the specifications of the model developed and system architecture specifications.
- Supervisors: Claudia Chituc and Simme Douwe Flapper